Or another cake mix cookie? Bwahahahahahahhaa.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies
18 oz cake mix Strawberry Supreme
1/2 cup dried strawberries, chopped
1/2 c. strawberry puree (or until dough is a little looser than the firmer doughs of past)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir dry cake mix, puree, 2 eggs until softer dough forms.
- Using two spoons, plop dough down on parchment papered cookie sheet and carefully shape cookies into egg/oval shape.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until dough is set.
- Remove from pan after a minute or so and cool on wire racks!
- Melt chocolate chips in separate ziploc bags in the microwave about 1 minute. Knead bag until chocolate is evenly melted. Snip small hole in corner of bag. Drizzle designs to resemble egg decorating designs!