Dark Chocolate Craving Killers
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
1/4 c Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 c. chocolate chips (I used Hershey's sugar free choc. chips )
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Stir dry cake mix, cocoa powder,oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
3. Add chips and mix. Shape dough into 1" balls.
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
6. Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
These were just awesome. Of course, during the holidays you have people drop by every so often and it was nice to have these hanging around to serve with coffee. Hot coffee and a moist fudgy dark chocolate cookie= perfection.