I got a little giveaway for you to help with your back to school costs this week thanks to BlogSpark. I know you are trying to dress little Sam and Sally for school and give them what they need in class but have you forgotten about their LUNCHES?
General Mills and Giant are teaming up to give families a great way to stock up and save, as they gear up for back to school. Here’s why shoppers should shop at Giant's big Back to School Event.
- Great sale pricing on the participating General Mills brands:
Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp Sprinkles, Cookie Crisp, Fruit Snacks, Old El Paso Dinner Kits, Pillsbury Strudel, Pillsbury Scrambles, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables, Yoplait Yo-Plus Multi-Pack, Fiber One Yogurt Multi-Pack, Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookies, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Sweet Rolls and Yoplait Delights
- Additional savings for you or your school, depending on which Giant location you shop
If your Giant store sells gas
- Buy four (4) participating General Mills items and you’ll automatically earn 100 points on your Giant card
- For every 100 points earned, you'll save 10¢ per gallon of gas (Please note: Total discount cannot exceed price per gallon)
- Just swipe your Giant Card at the pump to redeem your Gas Rewards
If your Giant store doesn’t sell gas
- For those Giant locations without gas stations, don’t worry – you’re not left out of the savings – if you buy five (5) participating General Mills products, you will receive 20 Bonus Box Tops for your school
OK-What do you need to do for this free $10 Giant Gift Card?
-Leave a comment with your kids favorite lunch you send with them to school. Since I am behind and the event starts today....I will announce the winner on Sunday @ 6pm. So I can get your info to MyBlogSpark to send your gift card first thing MONDAY!
Enjoy your three day weekend and best of luck with your entries for the Back to School Giveaway!