Saturday, November 13, 2010

Easy Crock Chicken

Do you like Beef Stroganoff? Well let me introduce it's distant poultry cousin....It's quite yummy and easy to put together.

DSC02027

Easy Crock Chicken
JennyMac Lipsmack creation

6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or use a combo of breasts and thighs
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
2 pints sliced mushrooms, sauteed
8oz. sour cream
salt and pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder

Pat dry chicken (either leave whole or cut into cubes....you decide how you like them). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic powder. Place in crock pot. Mix together undiluted soups. Pour over chicken. Add mushrooms that have been already sauteed/cooked. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours. When ready to serve, stir in sour cream. Serve over rice or broad noodles.

Garnish with chopped chives or K-man's suggestion is to add French's Onion Rings on top.
Delish!




Enjoy!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love love love a good slow cooker meal

Brittany said...

Sounds delish! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm always looking for new recipes! I'm offically back into the blogging world and have a lot of catching up to do! I hope everything is going well for you!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary :)

Leslie said...

Ahhh thanks Jenny! Your comment was so sweet on my videos. I hope someday, the food network will call, but I am certainly not holding me breath. The damn president of some part of the FN told GOrdon Elliott to have me submit my stuff for NFNS, so I did. And they still didn't pick me! Grrrr. Maybe I am just to real and they don't want a silly blond to make a fool of herself on the TV??!! Who knows! So I will continue to be me..non Hollywood..little food blogger.